The public will have a chance this week to see the latest plans for the next major redevelopment in Bromley Town Centre.
The area officially known as ‘Site G’ – between Ethelbert Road and the Churchill Theatre to the west of the High Street, is planned to include, according to the developers:
- A new plaza and the creation of Churchill Square;
- New homes, including affordable homes;
- High quality retail and commercial space; and
- Flexible community space to accommodate Bromley Town Vision Church.
The proposals, named “Churchill Quarter” have been recently amended and will be open to public view on:
- Thursday 16th November 2pm to 7pm
- Friday 17th November midday to 5pm
- Saturday 18th November 10am to 2pm
… all at The Wells’ Room in the Churchill Theatre. From Monday 20th the developers will also post the latest plans on their website.